We all know that Year 2020 has been quite a roller coaster ride, and we couldn’t wait for it to end. But entering the new year with a positive mindset will surely help you feel more energized, alleviated and give your best self in 2021. Personally, when I start looking at the positives I see so much to be thankful for.
So, let me share my top 10 reflections with you.
📝 Things that 2020 taught me:
- Breathing freely & fresh air was a blessing we never realized
- Live in the moment & enjoy the little things in life
- Hold tight onto your loved ones
- It’s okay to slow down..
- Difficult times reveal who is your near & dear
- Make self-care a priority
- Social media has been a lifesaver to survive this pandemic, the ongoing lockdowns, and to bring families & friends closer than ever
- Everything & anything can change overnight
- Fun fact: We all have amazing barber skills ✂
- Above all, show gratitude in every situation
Happy New Year my loves! May you find happiness & joy wherever you are.
Stay safe and healthy.
The Tilted Umbrella 💕